Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Graceland and Memphis


A couple weeks ago we were able to drive to Memphis, TN for a friend's wedding. The sealing ceremony was great and a wonderful reminder of covenants that we have made. It was also a great opportunity to spend time with Richard on the weekend, work free! That rarely happens. Okay well the weekend wasn't work free for me, let's be honest, but work free for a time anyway!

And since we were in Memphis we might as well do something, right? So, we fulfilled a dream...not one of our dreams, but I'm sure somebody has this dream. GRACELAND!!! Yes, I'm embarrassed to say it, but we actually went to Graceland. I have one word to say about it, no two words to say about it...super creepy! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the historical aspects of it, but I did not enjoy all of the shag carpeting and crush velvet! The sixties and seventies really creep me out. We couldn't use flash inside, so some of the pictures are not great! Anyway, check out the slide show of our pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. Glad you got to get away, even if was only for one weekend. I hear we may see you around Christmas time (that is if WE make up to Mom & Dad's). Hopefully we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete