Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Since Shelly is the only one that knows about my blog and reads it, here you go Shel...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...

seeming that I was 13, it is really not going to be that interesting.

1. Pre-Algebra
2. convincing people that I really was only 13
3. Playing volleyball, basketball, soccer, and track
4. folding hundreds of newspapers once a week
5. sleeping regularly





5 things on my "To-Do List" today...


1. start on my lesson plans
2. Laundry, always laundry
3. see who needs what anecdotal notes for the assessment folders
4. go back to the library...they know me by name now
5. clean my bathtub




5 snacks I love ...


1. cheese sticks
2. tortilla chips
3. welch's fruit snacks
4. ritz crackers and cheese cubes
5. milk chocolate chips (none of this semi-sweet junk!)






5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...


1. buy the supplies I need to teach, since no one else will
2. buy a house
3. have a baby
4. visit my family all the time
5. contribute more to the other church funds








5 places I've lived...


1. Atlanta, GA
2. Houston, TX
3. Bakersfield, CA
4. Provo, UT
5. Tucson, AZ




5 people I tag...

I honestly don't know 5 people with a blog, and the only two people I do know, already did this, so there you go.

4 comments:

  1. Well no matter if anyone else reads this, I enjoyed your list.

    Can't wait to see you next week.

    Love ya tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you have a blog!!! Now you really have to keep it up because I'm totally reading it always! I miss you so much! Did you know Jeremii's wife is having a baby! When are you coming to Provo???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it!!!! I am glad you answered the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to here about you and Richard. We are enjoying a beautiful snow storm today, so I have time to answer and look at what is going on. Love you forever.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete